Parents new to Black Gold Regional Schools we recommend using Find a School to locate your local school. School sites will provide instructions to guide parents who are registering a child just entering school for the first time, or who have moved to the area and are registering a child for an older grade.
Please call our office at 780-955-4579 to book your registration appointment. During your appointment, you will be able to:
- have the opportunity to ask questions
- access help in making programming decision and
- set up an individual Program Plan for the year
Required Documentation Checklist – Items to bring with you to your appointment
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent report card
- High School Transcript (for high school students only)
- Progress report of each course if registering more than one month into school
- Verification of residency: document showing parent name and local address.
Legal documentation is required for the following:
- Parental Custody Agreement if restrictions on access
- Guardianship letter if parents live in Alberta – contact school for more information
Legal Guardianship must be applied for through the Alberta Government if parents live outside Alberta – contact school for more information.
Registration forms and fee information are available to download at: